NITPAA is an advocate of IT infrastructure development, innovative expansion and capacity development through strategic use of technology. As a not-for-profit, membership-driven organization, it relies on volunteer collaboration of its members. Membership is available to all individuals in Afghanistan and Afghans working and studying abroad.
We are committed to helping our members achieve greater success through advocacy, public policy, education, networking, professional development, events and business development opportunities in domestic and foreign markets. Some of our objectives include:
- Networking and collaboration.
- Academic development through exchange of knowledge, skills and expertise among IT professionals, students, general public, and businesses.
- IT policy development through discussions, exchange and generating reports.
- Career development and equal employment opportunities.
- Provide and gather experts opinion/expertise working in global and multinational enterprise in various industries.